Botox Cosmetic is a drug, used for the correction of mimic wrinkles in men and women aged less than 65. It should not be prescribed for smoothing wrinkles in pediatric patients under 18 years.
Botox Cosmetic is marketed in vials that contain haemagglutinin complex (botulinum toxin (type A), human albumin sodium chloride), used for intramuscular injections.
Manufacturer of Botox Cosmetic for smoothing expression lines is the pharmaceutical company Allergan. Allergan Company is the only manufacturer and supplier of this drug at the regional pharmaceutical markets.
- In the U.S., Botox Cosmetic was approved by the FDA in 1991.
- In the UK, the MHRA granted a trade license for the sale Botox Cosmetic in 2009.
- The TGA (Australia) approved Botox Cosmetic for smoothing facial lines in 2012.
Features of Botox Cosmetic use in aesthetic medicine
Bruises and painful sensations are possible at the intramuscular injection sites, just like after any other injection.
The drug should be used carefully in:
- congenital or acquired facial asymmetry;
- hypertrophy of the skin and the circular muscles of the eyes;
- unilateral or bilateral ptosis.
Patients may experience muscle weakness and dizziness after the administration of Botox injections and within a few hours after this anti-wrinkle cosmetic procedure. Therefore, driving is not recommended after the procedure.
- If a plastic surgery of the face was carried out before Botox Cosmetic injection procedure, the interval between the cosmetic surgery and this drug administration should be at least three months.
- If lines correction with Botox Cosmetic is carried out systematically, the interval between the procedures of should also be at least three months.
If you decide to buy Botox Cosmetic online, choose one of the possible delivery methods for this anti-wrinkle drug. Given that the online pharmacies offer you a chance to order the drug without prescription, you don’t need to waste your time on getting a medical prescription.
If you want to buy Botox Cosmetic online without a prescription, but have never ordered biopharmaceutical products on the online pharmacies, ask the online pharmacy’s pharmacist for advice. You may place your order and get a pharmacist’s consultation in any country of the world (Canada, the USA, the UK, Switzerland, and Australia).